Supportive Services for Veteran Families
Ensuring housing stability for those who served
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) helps and supports low-income veterans who are homeless, at risk of homelessness and/or need help transitioning to permanent housing. The new program aims to prevent homelessness and ensure housing stability among our community's veterans and their families.
We can help you. Ongoing individual and family support:
- Housing counseling
- Personal financial planning
- Healthcare referrals
- Help with childcare
- Legal aid
- Daily living needs
In addition, Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) provides temporary financial assistance.
Am I eligible? You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a veteran or a member of a family in which the head of the household or his/her spouse is a veteran.
- The veteran must have a discharge other than dishonorable.
- Have an income that is below 50% of the area's median income.
- Be in permanent housing or scheduled to move into permanent housing within 90 days.
Need help? We're here for our heroes.
To make a referral or general program inquiry, please email us at email@example.com. Include in email your full name, city and state you are located, organization (if applicable), and phone number.
775 E. 152 Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
624 Harmon Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43223
4100 W. Third Street, Building 400
P.O. Box 28047
Dayton, Ohio 45428
501 John Street, Suite 1 & 3
Evansville, Indiana 47713
6919 East 10th St., Suite E-2
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219