At Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana our mission is to transform lives and help people reach their full potential by offering hope and restoring dignity. Our culture is defined by our Core Values: Respect & Trust, Integrity, Ministry of Service, and Creativity & Innovation.
We embrace diversity and inclusion through a culture that fosters human dignity and provides the opportunity for personal development and self-fulfillment in the attainment of our mission and goals. In addition to ensuring that services are culturally and linguistically appropriate for our customers and responsive to their individual needs, the agency seeks to raise awareness and appreciation for the diversity of all stakeholders, including customers, board members, personnel, volunteers, the communities we operate in, and others.
We strive to achieve to:
- Create an environment that is welcoming to diverse populations
- Recruit, retain, train, and promote a diverse workforce
- Create an inclusive culture that addresses the needs if of our employees and clients
- Strive to enter into diverse business and community relationships
- Commit to being accountable to our Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Statement
Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana welcomes diversity, advocates for equity, and achieves inclusion for all.
Recruiting & Hiring Group Leader
External Relations Group Leader
Training Group Leader
Cultural Awareness Group Leader