VOA Loyalty is a promotional program that is offered as a benefit for the loyal shoppers of Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana Thrift Stores. Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana (“VOAOHIN”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time with or without notice to you, to audit or cancel your account or to terminate the VOA Loyalty program at any time.
To be eligible for membership in VOA Loyalty you must reside in the United States, and be at least 18 years of age. There is no membership fee to sign up. Each member may only have one account linked to a unique email address and unique phone number. Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, etc., are not permitted to enroll in VOA Loyalty nor to participate in its benefits.
Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana Thrift employees can participate in VOA Loyalty as long as the VOA Loyalty Employee Agreement is followed. The VOA Loyalty Employee Agreement should be given to an employee upon onboarding and if it is not, it is the employee’s responsibility to attain a copy when enrolling in the VOA Loyalty program.
VOA Ohio & Indiana, in its sole and absolute unfettered discretion, reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke membership or the right to participate in VOA Loyalty to any person for any reason. We do not anticipate having to limit the number of people that can enroll in VOA Loyalty, but we reserve the right to do so.
To sign up for VOA Loyalty, you must first pick up a card in-store from a cashier. You can register in-store by having a cashier sign you up, or online by signing yourself up for membership. If signing up in-store, consent to receive email and/or text communications from VOA Ohio & Indiana about promotions, sales, and other important Thrift store notices is implied.
Visit Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana (datacandyinfo.com)
- Click Register Now at the top of the page.
- Input email, first name, and last name into the proper fields.
- Enter card number (please pick up loyalty card at store before online sign up).
- Create and confirm password for account.
- Select if you’d like receive email and/or text communications from VOAOHIN about promotions, sales, and other important thrift store notices.
- Click Register Now at bottom of the page.
Earning and Redeeming Points
VOA Loyalty members earn points when they shop at any VOA Thrift location instore in Ohio. Points cannot be earned or redeemed at the VOAOHIN online Thrift Store or EBay page. Points are accumulated when a member presents their card, or has a cashier look them up by phone number or email, at checkout. The conversion and function of points are described below.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent.
- Every 100 points is $1 off a future transaction.
- Members can redeem points if they have over 100 points (101 points or more) at any
- given time.
- Points expire and profile becomes invalid when a member has been inactive for 12
- months or longer.
- Point multiplier events will allow customers to shop on special days/events and earn
- more points than specified here off a transaction.
- Members may view their point balance at the bottom of their receipt anytime they’ve
- used their account on a transaction and anytime online at the member portal.
- Points and rewards balances can be delayed up to 24 hours.
- Points earned through the VOA Loyalty program may not be redeemed for cash.
- Points earned through the VOA Loyalty program may not be redeemed for gift cards.
- Points earned through the VOA Loyalty program may not be used toward taxes.
- Points earned through the VOA Loyalty program may not be transferable.
- No change will be given.
Lost cards are not the responsibility of VOAOHIN. You are responsible to obtain a replacement card by presenting a cashier with your phone number or email at checkout. VOAOHIN is not responsible for any change of email address and/or telephone number of any member or for any points that are not received as a result of member’s failure to provide accurate or up to date information. VOAOHIN is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in the VOA Loyalty program.
In addition to earning points, members may be eligible for additional offers and notices. These include:
- Spontaneous offers: Members may receive email notification of exclusive or special offers which are limited time offers and can only be redeemed during a designated time frame. We may make certain offers available only while supplies last.
- Other benefits may include Special Events, E-newsletters, and Exclusive Online Content.
VOA Loyalty points can be combined with some other discounts and offers at VOAOHIN’s discretion. VOA Loyalty member sales cannot be combined with in-store discounts, such as tag colors, Take Half Off Tuesday sales, etc.
Confidentiality and use of Personal Information
Some services, such as sending texts and email, analyzing business data, providing marketing assistance, investigating fraudulent activities, conducting consumer surveys, and providing customer service, may be carried out by companies authorized by VOAOHIN. In such cases, VOAOHIN will ensure that data transmitted to such service providers will be limited to the information required to perform their duties and that such service providers are subject to a confidentiality agreement.
By joining VOA Loyalty, members confirm that they consent to such use of their information.
Changes to the VOA Loyalty program Terms and Conditions
We have the right at any time to:
- End the VOA Loyalty program and/or any specific benefit;
- Change any VOA Reward benefit we offer;
- Change the requirements for receiving or earning a particular benefit;
- Change the time you have in which to redeem a particular benefit; and
- Change any other feature of the VOA Loyalty program.
If we decide to materially change or terminate VOA Loyalty or a specific benefit, we will provide you notice before the change or termination takes effect by emailing you at the email address you used to sign up with. You do not acquire any property interest in any of the benefits and they cannot be redeemed for cash. Upon termination of VOA Loyalty or a specific benefit, unused offers will expire and will not be redeemable for cash or any other form of compensation except as required by law.
We may elect to revise these VOA Loyalty Terms and Conditions as needed from time to time and, if we make a material change as determined by VOAOHIN, we will provide you with notice, and the revised Terms and Conditions will automatically be applicable. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that when you enroll and participate in VOA Loyalty you are agreeing to waive your rights under any law that may require us to obtain judicial permission to change these VOA Loyalty Terms and Conditions or to end the program.
If applicable law prohibits us from offering VOA Loyalty to you, then you may not participate in that program. If applicable law prohibits us from offering you a feature of VOA Loyalty, then we may either decline to offer you that feature of the program or remove you from the program.
You may cancel your VOA Loyalty membership at any time. To cancel your membership, email VOARewards@voaohin.org. For VOA Loyalty members, cancellation of your membership will invalidate any unused Rewards.
VOAOHIN owns the copyright in the graphic images, buttons and text displayed on this Website. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce or transmit those graphic images, buttons and text without our prior permission.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or your or VOAOHIN’s rights and obligations in connection with the VOA Loyalty program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio. You and VOAOHIN consent to venue in the state of Ohio of any action brought to enforce these Terms and conditions.
Please send any questions you have about these Terms and Conditions, or about the VOA Thrift Loyalty program.