Seriously! We accept almost anything with motor: cars, trucks, motorcycles, lawnmowers, jet skis, boats, RVs— even airplanes.
Auto Donation Form
Your car donation helps individuals, families, and veterans find their full potential.
Here's what to do:
- Fill out donation form -or- call us at 1-800-862-6030.
- Once submitted, we will contact you to schedule your FREE Pick-Up.
- Your title will need transferred to Volunteers of America and notarized! Can't find a notary, schedule an appointment with our Notary. More on notarizations at the bottom of page.
- We'll provide you with the necessary receipts and tax documents
- Your vehicle will be sold at our Auto Auction.
- Proceeds from your vehicle will give hope in your community!
Why donate a car to Volunteers of America?
We Accept Almost Anything
You could receive a greater value for your vehicle as a charitable contribution on your tax return than you would by selling it.
Help People Thrive
You're helping to build a more vibrant community. Your car donation will help men, women, families, veterans and homeless individuals find their full potential.
Notary & Transferring A Title
To transfer the title of a vehicle donated to Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana, simply follow these instructions.
- Fill in the word "DONATION" for the price of the vehicle.
- The Transferee's/Buyer's name is "Volunteers of America"
- The Transferee's/Buyer's address is "5640 W. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43228."
- The six (6) empty boxes under the Odometer Certification must have the actual mileage of the vehicle listed.
- The next section must be filled out in front of a Notary Public and Stamped and Signed by the Notary:
- Transferor's/Seller's printed name
- Transferor's/Seller's signature
- Transferor's/Seller's printed address
After the title has been completely filled out, signed and stamped by a Notary, the donated vehicle can be scheduled for pick-up with our towing company.