You can foster positive change in our community. Whether you mentor a client in need of a friend, offer your expertise, or help us raise funds, you can help brighten the world of people in your community.
Whether you're looking to volunteer as an individual, with a group, or during the holiday season, we welcome your help and compassion!
We know that our name can be a little misleading, because we aren't a broad clearing house for everyone's volunteer opportunities. Volunteer Match and United Way are both great ways find volunteer opportunities in your area.
As we work to provide volunteer opportunities across all of our programs, the below are for Indiana programs only.
- For questions about volunteer and internship opportunities, contact Kirsten Bush, Community Engagement Coordinator
- Phone: 317-686-5807
Available Volunteer Opportunities
Spend a meaningful day together with your colleagues, families, churches, and youth groups, while making a difference in your community . Because our programs are varied, so are our needs. Projects come in all shapes and sizes!
- Prospective undergraduate interns and non-clinical graduate interns are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume to Kirsten Bush, Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate clinical interns are primarily selected by our behavioral health staff in coordination with local universities, namely IUPUI and University of Indianapolis.
- Please note that all interns must start the process to become an intern a month or more before their desired start date.
- Interns and on-going volunteers must submit to a fingerprint background check prior to starting their service.