Turning Point Recovery Center
Substance abuse treatment for those in the criminal justice system
Turning Point Recovery Center is a residential additions treatment program for men and women involved in the Criminal Justice System.
Through this program, clients are offered the opportunity to address their addiction through treatment rather than face incarceration in response to their struggles with sobriety.
The program uses an individualized and comprehensive approach to treatment and accepts any clients involved in Indiana's Criminal Justice System.
We are able to help with
- Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Connection with Housing
- Planning for Aftercare
- Family and Couples Counseling
- Connection to Community Resources
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Connection to Medical and Psychiatric Care
- Court Advocacy
- DCS/Family Court
- Criminal Court
All staff are trained in
- Trauma-informed Care
- Gender Responsive Care
- Motivational Interviewing
- Warning Signs of Abuse and Neglect
- To refer a client, please contact us
- Phone: (317) 617-1270