Sandusky & Toledo
Start the quick and easy donation process today.
Auto donations support Ohio’s homeless
Donating your car, truck RV, motorcycle or boat in Toledo or Sandusky is a win-win. While you get the relief of finally ridding yourself of that old clunker, you’ll also be supporting the lifelines that Volunteers of America of Greater Ohio offers through our programs and services. Your generosity allows us to continue our Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing Programs and much more. It’s people like you who make it possible for us to reach out to Toledo and Sandusky’s neediest neighbors.
Why else should you donate your automobile in Ohio?
- Your vehicle could be worth more as a charitable contribution on your tax return than it would be on the open market.
- Volunteers of America offers free towing.
- Skip the hassle and cost of advertising and selling your auto on your own.
Donating your car is simple.
We offer three hassle-free ways to donate your vehicle in Toledo or Sandusky:
- You can donate your car online by filling out this quick online form.
- Donate your car via mail by mailing your clear title to 5640 West Broad St., Columbus, Ohio, 43228.
- Call (440) 232-9300 before 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and before 11 a.m. on Saturday.
You can contact the Car Donation & Auction Office at (440) 232-9300 before 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and before 11 a.m. on Saturday to arrange free towing or to have your vehicle picked up at a later date.
More about Volunteers of America of Greater Ohio.
Keeping in line with our mission to go wherever we’re needed to help those in need, Volunteers of America of Greater Ohio has combined operations with our Northwest Ohio Affiliate, including Sandusky and Toledo. Now, moving forward as one organization, we will be able to serve all 88 counties in Ohio.
We are a faith-based non-profit dedicated to providing life-changing programs and services to nearly 34,000 Ohioans each year. By supporting the state’s most vulnerable groups like at-risk children, elderly, and homeless individuals and families, we help those in need reach their full potential. It is our goal to help each person we come in contact with find independence, confidence and hope.