Organize a Drive
Organize your own donation drive
Whether it is your company, club, camp, school, or place of worship, you can give confidence to a child in need by organizing a group donation drive. It's a great team building activity that gives back to your community.
Join the Pack Challenge!
Challenge your company, club, family, church, or group to collect 50 or more backpacks filled with school supplies for kids in your community. When you donate 50 filled backpacks, not only will you be helping the many kids in need go back to school prepared, but we'll also mention you on our social media accounts and feature you in our campaign wrap-up newsletter.
Don't forget to post your photos using #OperationBackpack.
Start your campaign now!
- Let us know you're organizing a drive: Email us below.
- Check out our How-To Guidebook for tips on organizing a workplace drive.
- Post flyers and supply lists to get others excited.
- Don't forget to set deadlines - our deadline to receive donations is August 8.
- Encourage your vendors, partners, church and neighbors to join the effort.
- Send us some photos! Or post them on social media using #OperationBackpack.
- Don't forget to fill out the reporting form to keep track of donations!
- Locate your nearest drop location to donate.
- Send us your reporting form so we know what a great job you did.
You can also become a public drop location. Contact us to find out how:
Cincinnati: Erin Joyner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleveland: Becky Carlino, email@example.com
Columbus: Nicole Knowlton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Indianapolis: Kirsten Bush, email@example.com