Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana Welcomes Six New Members to Board of Directors
April 20, 2020
Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana announced the appointment of six new members to its Board of Directors.
The new board members are:
- Judge Cynthia Ayers - Superior Court Judge, Marion County Superior Court, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Janell Ellis - VP Corporate Security, Director of Strategic Execution Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Pat Gamble-Moore - Senior VP, Market Manager Community Development Banking PNC Bank Indianapolis, Indiana
- Monika Johnson - Associate VP Operations, Consulting & Support Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co., Columbus, Ohio
- Dave Malatestinic - Vice President, Information Technology Strategy and Planning, OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
- Edward Sagebiel - Director, LillyPAC & Employee Grassroots Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana
"We are honored and excited to have such energetic, thoughtful and dynamic leaders join the Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana Board of Directors. Their diverse expertise and important community relationships will add fresh perspective to help us strengthen mission-critical solutions to care for people in our communities."
Rob Gilmore, Board Chair
Partner with Kohrman Jackson & Krantz
These new volunteer leaders join members from across Ohio and Indiana to make up the two-state governing board of Volunteers of America Ohio & Indiana.