Through your support, Navy veteran Gary left the streets and found his own home, now working for an engineering firm.
We believe all veterans deserve a home.
Our nation's veterans have faced many difficulties as a soldier - but adjusting to civilian life can be even more difficult.After serving our country on the battlefield, our returning service members come home to face even more difficulties – like unemployment, treatment, and homelessness.
Together, we can give our veteran heroes the services and treatment they need to adjust to civilian life and reach their full potential.
homeless veterans suffering from mental illness in our programs
veterans provided housing and services each night
women veterans living in poverty
You can make a difference.
There are many ways you can make a difference for a veteran in need.
- Get Involved by hosting a donation drive for winter clothes
- Learn about the veterans who's lives have already been changed
- Take a tour in one of our programs to see first-hand the difference you can make
The simplest way to make the biggest impact for a veteran in need is by donating. Your donation isn't just giving a meal or a bed – you're giving back to the veterans who sacrificed for us.
A snapshot of your impact:
- You provide housing to over 300 homeless veterans every day – especially during the coming winter months.
- You help a homeless veteran get job-readiness training so they can find a job and get back into the workforce.
- You make sure the 80% of homeless veterans in our programs suffering from mental illness get the treatment they need.
When you give, you're giving veterans the life they deserve. You're giving them a chance to reach their full potential.
Teresa overcame her barriers, thanks to you
Teresa was sexually assaulted while serving her country and turned to drugs to cope. Despite life’s trials, you helped her get back to a home she can call her own.