- All vehicles are sold “As Is” with no warranties expressed or implied.
- You must have a “Bidder’s Number” in order to purchase a vehicle. Please register in the office.
- You must be 18 to purchase a vehicle.
- For every vehicle you purchase, you must have $100 CASH ONLY non-refundable deposit to give the clerk on the sale lot to secure your purchase.
- All vehicles must be paid for on auction day. We do not accept personal or business checks, American Express, travelers checks, certified bank checks, or money orders. If the balance is unpaid on sale day, the cash deposit is forfeited and bidding privileges at the auction are revoked.
- We collect Ohio sales tax according to county of residence. There is also a filing fee for the title work and a buyer’s fee. Out-of-state residents will receive an Ohio title and the purchaser must pay all taxes or fees to their state of residence – the following states must pay 6% reciprocal tax to the state of Ohio: AZ, CA, FL, IN, MA, MI, SC. 45-day tags are available for purchase on sale day at the current rate.
- Titles will be available for pick-up one week after purchase.
- Dealers must pre-register and bring a copy of their current dealer’s license in order to avoid being charged sales tax.
- Children under 16 are not permitted behind the gate at any time.
- Please do not open any doors or hoods on the vehicles on sale day.
- Please do not stand in front of or behind the vehicles as we start and move them.
- If you are unsure about an item, please do not bid.
- Please move all purchased vehicles to the front lot on sale day, and within 48 hours remove the vehicles from 5640 W. Broad Street, or it will be impounded. There are no exceptions due to the restricted parking at this location.
Please help us make the auction an enjoyable experience for all who attend.
- If you have any questions regarding the sale, please ask our office staff.
- Phone: 614-870-7511